stop mutt from checking a specific IMAP connection for new mail

Hi,

is it possible to stop mutt from checking a specific IMAP connection for new
mail after this connection has been accessed (i.e. it is open).

My company installed a dedicated SPAM IMAP server that contains all filtered
SPAM emails to my primary account.  Once a day I check this folder to check
for false positives.  Afterwards I don't want to be bothered by new "mail".

Maybe a solution would be to close the connection after leaving the folder.

Thanks, Uli
--
Ulrich Scholz

Personal Memory Group