Re: How to change From: on a certain mailbox?

On Monday, July 11 at 08:26 AM, quoth Fred Thiele:
yeah I know, I should rtfm. But I like to see an example. I want to change some behaviour if i try to write a mail in a given folder. I know that this could be done with hooks, but how?

1) Changing From: tag while in a certain mailbox

folder-hook . 'set from=cantbebuggered@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
folder-hook =mutt-users 'set from=ferdy_news@xxxxxx'

2) Changing .signature while in a certain mailbox

folder-hook . 'set signature="~/.sig"'
folder-hook =mutt-users 'set signature="~/.sig2"'

(Behind this, i just have not realized how Lists are treated in detail, I'm just filtering List-Mails like "normal" mails- is this normal?)

Yes.

~Kyle
--
If A equals success, then the formula is A=X+Y+Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
                                                     -- Albert Einstein