Re: adding aliases ....

Wilkinson, Alex wrote:
> I would like to add a second email address to an already existing
> alias. However, when I hit 'a' I get the following error
>
>    'You already have an alias defined with that name!'
>
> Is there any tricks to getting around this ?

Mutt aliases are just plain text entries in the ~/.muttrc or
~/.mutt/muttrc file.  The 'a' action to add aliases is a simple but
quick way to add aliases.  But the normal thing is to edit the file
with a plain text editor and make the changes you want to the aliases
by hand.  Just edit the mutt config file and make the changes you
desire.

Bob