Re: forwarding messages

On Friday, July  8 at 10:34 AM, quoth Eugeny N Dzhurinsky:
Is there any way to forward message with attachment inside? For some reason
Mutt does forward only for message, but not attachment.

Hit v to view the parts of a message, then tag the parts that you want to forward (including attachments) before hitting f to forward it.

~Kyle
--
It is not bigotry to be certain we are right; but it is bigotry to be unable to imagine how we might possibly be wrong.
                                                  -- Gilbert Chesterton