Re: reverse video on startup

Alan Batie wrote:
> how to top mutt from going into unreadable white on black on startup.
> What I really want is to tell mutt to not do any color at all

Apart from the 'unreadable' part, which is purely a personal preference
(I for example cannot stand black on white, ala Windows), if you want
mutt not to use any color, then simply start it with a TERM environment
variable that doesn't support color.  For many terminals this will do:

        TERM=vt100 mutt -R

Or—better but more complicated—recompile mutt without support for color.

Toby

--
«A computer is a state machine. Threads are for people
who can't program state machines.»              —Alan Cox