switching encrypt_to

Hi list.

I have a problem with encrypting messages.
I'm using one mutt instance to handle both company and private mail.
This works just fine using a small wrapper around $EDITOR that changes
the From: line as appropriate or - failing that - editing that line manually.
The problem arises when encrypting mail.
As it is now I can use encrypt_to to specify one additional encryption key
from the config file.
Still, I don't like encyrpting my company mail with my personal key and
vice versa.

Is there a way to "switch" the encrypt_to setting from within mutt?
I'm using mutt 1.5.7i on a i386 Linux machine.

Thanks in advance,
       Benjamin
--
Benjamin 'blindCoder' Schieder