Re: linking threads

On Friday, Mar 11, 2005 at 18:57, Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2005-03-11 20:50:22, schrieb Seamus Cawley:
> > Can anyone tell me why when I link a couple of emails together to make
> > thread that when i reopen mutt theyt are not linked anymore.
>
> You have closed mutt without saving the changes in the mailbox.

Maybe I'm missing something in the documentation... How do you go
about selecting and then linking specific emails into a thread? From
the manual, it would seem threading is completely automated and the
only user setting for it is the strict_threads option. From the above,
though, it sounds like you can specify your own threads, and then save
that state...? Any pointers to documentation on this would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
-Conrad.