Re: Copying wrapped text

On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 11:46:52AM +0100, Hendrik Mangels wrote:
> Bill Moseley (2005-03-11, 14:08):
> > I often get long urls that wrap in the pager display (they are
> > not wrapped internally to the message).  Double-clicking on
> > the url only selects one line, and if I select the entire
> > (wrapped) url then it also selects the newline.
>
> Maybe ulrview is a solution to this...

UrlView certainly works nicely in one special case, but it would be nice
to have a way to cut-and-paste text that's split over multiple lines
without getting the newlines along with the text.

Unfortunately, given that cut-and-paste is not a function of Mutt but
rather of the enclosing terminal (e.g., xterm), there may not be much
that Mutt can do about this, other than allowing you to turn off word
wrap by setting smart_wrap to false.

Richard