Re: un-removing senders address from the to: line

* On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 Dima Brodsky (dima.brodsky@xxxxxxxxx) muttered:
> In version 1.5.6i, as opposed to 1.4.x, I noticed that if I send an email and
> place my address in the to: field along with other receipients it will get
> removed.  Is it possible to disable this feature.  Note, that if I place my
> address in the cc: line it does not get removed.

set metoo (see the manual)
IIRC $metoo was in 1.4 too so there has been no change. What might have
changed is the global Muttrc see below.

> Also, is it possible to configure the pager to behave like in 1.4.x where
> it displays the entire message using the whole screen and does not leave the
> top n lines for the mailbox?

Do you mean pager_index_lines? If that it set you or your
distribution/admin might have set it. (check /etc/Muttrc) It's not set
per default.
set pager_index_lines=0 should help

HTH,

Michael