Re: Problems with the IMAP Header Cache

Hello,

> The problem appears not to be with header caches. Unless you have more
> information, it's not clear whether it's with mutt or with dovecot.

> Can anyone provide more data on this problem, or a way to reliably
> reproduce it?

dovecot 0.99.13 (which comes with debian sarge or woody, I guess)
mutt-1.5.6 + patch-1.5.6.tg.hcache.15[1]

Open a mailbox, delete some messages (get sure no messages with new
flag left). Leave the imap mailbox and press 'c' mutt inserts the path
of the first mailbox with new messages.

The user who reported the bug informed the dovecot Author (no feedback
until now)

Greetings,
        Thomas

[1] patch-1.5.6.tg.hcache.15