Re: phrasing suggestion

Frederik Eaton <frederik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> If a change would make it clearer for some people and no worse for
> anyone else, then I don't see a reason not to change it. However, if
> no one on this list but Thomas agrees with me that there is room for
> confusion, I guess further discussion is moot.

I don't find it as confusing as you appear to, but I do think the question is
phrased less clearly than it could be.  I think "Save draft message before
quitting? (y/N)" would be an improvement over the current "Postpone ... ?".

Charles
Charles Cazabon                          <muttdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>