Re: Send Hook

On Monday, December 13 at 09:23 PM, quoth Mike on Unix:
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for a send-hook for my muttrc that access a script that
> generates a random line from a textfile and ads that line to every
> outgoing message. Sinds i am new at using Mutt i need a little help with
> this....

Read the mutt manual. Specifically pay attention to the "signature"
variable, and the use of the pipe ("|") character.

~Kyle
--
UNIX was not designed to stop you from doing stupid things, because that
would also stop you from doing clever things.