Re: send-hook - SOLVED

Jostein Berntsen said:
> On 14.12.04,22:49, Eric Smith wrote:
> > I have a regex for send-hook and it works fine when I press "m"
> > to start a mail but not when I reply to a mail.
> >
> > What gives?
> >

> A regex like this will work for both mail and reply:
>
> send-hook  '~t ^.*@bravida\.no' 'set signature="~/.mutt/signatures2"'
> send-hook  '~t ^.*@bravida\.no ~s "^Re:"' 'set signature="no"'

Hey cool, someone found a way to prevent signature spawning - nice.

Ok, I solved my problem, there was a case difference between the
From: of the mail I replied to and the mail alias I use.
And I had a complex regex int he send-hook with one char uc.

Reference:

The search is case sensitive if the pattern contains at least one
upper case letter, and case insensitive otherwise.

Another day another lesson.

thanks

ciao

--