Re: Need help for macro index

On Thursday, December  2 at 10:07 AM, quoth Nicolas:
> Hello,
>
> I want to define a macro index which:
> - report a mail to the razor list
> - learn the mail as spam for SpamAssassin
>
> For the moment, I have the following 2 macro indexes in my .muttrc file:
> macro index A "|/usr/bin/razor-report\n<delete-message>"
> macro index S "|/usr/bin/sa-learn --spam  --no-sync
> --single\n<delete-message>"
>
> I have to report the mail to razor (A letter) then undelete it and learn
> it as spam. How can I do the 2 things with the same key? I don't know
> how to do it with the pipe...

Well, there are multiple ways to do it.

The first way is to simply remove the <delete-message> from A, and
concatenate, like so:

macro A "|/usr/bin/razor-report\n|/usr/bin/sa-learn --spam --no-sync
--single\n<delete-message>"

On the other hand, spamassassin can do both of these for you:

macro A "|/usr/bin/spamassassin -r\n<delete-message>"

~Kyle
--
And thou shalt smite the house of Ahab thy master, that I may avenge the
blood of my servants the prophets, and the blood of all the servants of