Re: Mutt and gpg sign

You need to get mutt to have "pgp-inline" support. You can either use a
patch for it (search google for "mutt pgp inline" and hit "I'm feeling
lucky"), or pull down the most recent mutt CVS.

~Kyle

On Monday, November 22 at 09:15 PM, quoth ViNiCiUs:

--
Memory is like an orgasm---it's better when you don't have to fake it.
-- Seymour Cray