Re: how to change directory to save attachments?

* Kohama <y-kohama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [2004-11-12 10:52 +0900]:
> I want to change directory where attached files are saved.
>
> After attached files are listed by typing "v", I save attachments
> as files by typing "s" as you know.
> Attachments are always saved into user's home directory by default.
>
> I want to change that directory to store attachments.
> Does anyone please tell me how to change settings from default?

This was discussed before, search the list archive.

Mutt uses the current directory, change that before starting mutt.

There is a patch to change it while running mutt (search the patch
list in wiki.mutt.org).

Use a macro like that:
macro attach  s '<save-entry><bol>~/I/<eol>' 'save attachment'

Nicolas