Re: mutt and abook - selecting more recipients

* On Wed, Nov 03, 2004 sigi (dugongs@xxxxxx) muttered:
> first: I'm using mutt together with abook...
>
> Is it possible to select more than one recipient's name out of my
> abook-address-file?
>
> set query_command="abook --mutt-query '%s'"
> macro pager A |'abook --add-email'\n
>
> to add and search for aliases in my addressbook, but if I want to send
> mails to several people, I can only select one entry... Does somebody
> out there have any solution for this?

You can tag several query results and hit enter one the final one.

> I only want to be able to choose more than one address, without
> starting a new term for abok and doing some copy&paste

copy&paste? You don't query?

HTH,

P.S. brake your lines at about 72 chars.

Michael
--
People disagree with me.  I just ignore them.
        -- Linus Torvalds, regarding the use of C++ for the Linux kernel

GPG Key ID: 0xDC1A44DD