Re: Checking for new mail

On Saturday, October 23 at 09:35 PM, quoth Brandt Dusthimer:
> Is there a command (like a 'ctrl-x' or '$') that I can use to check for
> new mail on an imap account manually?  Call me picky, but I don't like
> the automatic stuff :).

Check your online-help. You're looking for <imap-fetch-mail>. I have it
bound to 'I'. It's not always *perfect*, and occasionally it's necessary
to change into the directory again (e.g. c=).

~Kyle
--
The real problem is not whether machines think, but whether men do.
-- B. F. Skinner