xrdb: Can't open display '' error with mutt -y

I am attempting to use mutt -y to choose a mailbox, and inside both a
console and Konsole I receive "xrdb: can't open display ''" errors. I can
read from the spool directory, which comes up when I run just mutt. I am
using Mandrake 10.1, I uninstalled their RPM and compiled mutt 1.4.2 from
source, and had no change. Also using default Mandrake fetchmail, and
Mandrake procmail.
My configs are as follows:

.procmailrc
MAILDIR=$HOME/Mail
LOGFILE=$HOME/.procmaillog
LOGABSTRACT=no
VERBOSE=off
FORMAIL=/usr/bin/formail
NL="
"
:0 Whc: .msgid.lock
| $FORMAIL -D 16384 .msgid.cache
:0
* .*
default
# End of file

.muttrc
set pager_context=1
set pager_index_lines=6
set menu_scroll
set pgp_verify_sig=no
set status_on_top
set sort=threads
set status_format=" %r %b %f %n      Del %d      Msgs %m %l %> (%P)"
set pager_format="%-10.10i %[!%a %b %d %R]"
set date_format="!%H:%M %a %d %b     "
set index_format="%4C %Z %[%b%d] %-15.15F %s"
set folder_format="%2C %t %8s %d %N %f"
set sendmail="/usr/bin/nbsmtp -d isp.net -h smtp.isp.net -f email@xxxxxxx"
set from="email@xxxxxxx"
set realname="USER"
set record="$HOME/Mail/sent"
set delete=yes
set include=yes
set fast_reply=yes
set beep=no
set markers=no
set confirmappend=no
set to_chars=" +TCF"
set folder = $HOME/Mail
mailboxes =bugtraq
mailboxes =firewalls
mailboxes =vpopmail
mailboxes =qmail
mailboxes =qmr
mailboxes =mailscanner
mailboxes =clamav
mailboxes =sent
mailboxes =techlist
mailboxes =tlslist
mailboxes =spam
mailboxes =keep
mailboxes =default
mailboxes =sent
mailboxes =junk
save-hook .* =keep
bind pager h display-toggle-weed
macro index \cb |urlview\n 'call urlview to extract URLs out of a message'
macro pager \cb |urlview\n 'call urlview to extract URLs out of a message'
macro index G "!fetchmail -a -m 'procmail -d %T'\r"
macro pager G "!fetchmail -a -m 'procmail -d %T'\r"
macro generic ,sm ":source $HOME/.muttrc\r"
macro generic \cj "!rxvt -bg wheat -e joe $HOME/.muttrc\r"
ignore *
unignore  Date To From: Subject X-Mailer Organization User-Agent
hdr_order Date From To Subject X-Mailer User-Agent Organization
color quoted1 magenta blue
color   hdrdefault      brightcyan      blue
color   header          brightwhite     blue "^from:"
color   header          brightwhite     blue   "^subject:"
color   quoted          brightgreen     blue
color   signature       brightwhite     blue
color   indicator       blue            green
color   error           red             black
mono    error           bold
color   status          black cyan
mono    status          bold
color   tree            yellow          blue
color   tilde           brightmagenta   blue
color   body    brightwhite             blue    "[-a-z_0-9.]+@[-a-z_0-9.]+"
mono    body    bold                    "[-a-z_0-9.]+@[-a-z_0-9.]+"
color   body            brightyellow    black   "^Good signature"
mono    body            bold                    "^Good signature"
color   body            brightwhite     red     "^Bad signature from.*"
mono    body            bold                    "^Bad signature from.*"
color   normal          white           blue
color   message         green   black
color   attachment      brightgreen     blue
# End of file