Re: No more "ssl_sslv2", "ssl_usesystemcerts" and "entropy_file" ?

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> Am 2004-09-19 03:19:42, schrieb Adeodato Simó:
>
> >   a debian mutt version, then.
>
> >   all ssl-related variables. debian's mutt are not compiled against ssl
> >   librarys but against gnutls. you can see in the mutt -v output:
> >
> >     -USE_SSL +USE_GNUTLS
>
> OK, thanks. Then it must be written in the changelog.DEBIAN
> or something like this, that I can not use some setings...

In /usr/share/docs/mutt/README.DEBIAN:

[...]

SSL support
~~~~~~~~~~~
To enable SSL support you need to install the libgcrypt1 and gnutls3
packages.
If you want to use the OpenSSL library you need to install the
libssl09-dev package and recompile the package yourself after editing
debian/rules. Use of mutt with OpenSSL is not supported by debian,
please do not open bugs if something breaks.
Another solution is connecting to imap://localhost/ while running
stunnel on your machine:

stunnel -c -d imap -r $REMOTE_MAIL_SERVER:imaps -P /var/run/

[...]

> Should I file a Debian-Bugreport against "mutt" ?
>
> Marco ?  Do you read this ?
>
> Greetings
> Michelle
>
> --
> Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org/
> Michelle Konzack   Apt. 917                  ICQ #328449886
>                    50, rue de Soultz         MSM LinuxMichi
> 0033/3/88452356    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)

Oliver
--
... don't touch the bang bang fruit