Re: Strange attachment names from Lotus Notes

* Przemyslaw Gawronski [Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:18:18 +0200]:
> Hi

> When every I get a email with attachments send by someone using Lotus
> and I try to save them (attachments) the sugested names are very
> strange.

> Is there anything I can do to solve this (besides ignoring Lotus users).

  it'd be nice if you had included a sample suggested name. anyway, you
  may wish to try:

    set rfc2047_parameters

--
Adeodato Simó
    EM: asp16 [ykwim] alu.ua.es | PK: DA6AE621

A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known,
then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
                -- Fred Allen