mutt terminology

I'd like to set the save key to save a message in a specified folder
depending on the sender of the message. I receive a lot of syslog type
mail from various machines and right now I use procmail to move these
to their correct folders. But I'd this makes it too easy, ie I don't
go looking in those folders as often as I should. What I want is to
have those messages go to my inbox, then as I read them, when I press
's', mutt would already know the proper folder to save them to.

I don't know what to call a 'feature' like this -- but hope its
available. and advice?

--
David Bear
phone:  480-965-8257