Re: Right syntax for "set sendmail=ssmtp..."

* Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@xxxxxxxxxx> [08-23-04 16:38]:
>  set sendmail="/usr/sbin/ssmtp -au my_uid -ap my_secret -t"
> Please can anyone tell me the right syntax for ssmtp ?

First, I would try with *no* sendmail settings in muttrc after:
  ln -s /usr/sbin/ssmtp /usr/sbin/sendmail

I do not use it, but according to the ssmtp man page:
  -au <your smtp user name>
  -ap <your smtp password>

You have 'my_uid' which should be the name you use to identify
yourself to smtp, probably your computer logon name.

I do not set sendmail or any parameters for it in muttrc.  You might
try 'set sendmail="/usr/sbin/ssmtp"' w/o any other param's and see
what happens.

HOG # US1244711           Photo Album:  http://wahoo.no-ip.org/photos