composing multipart/alternative messages

Hello,

sorry, if this is an 'easy' question, but I DID read/search the manual and
also googled for an answer.

I would like to compose a multipart/alternative message consisting of a
text/plain part and a text/html part in mutt (only as an exception, usually
certainly not ;) ).

The message should be displayed correctly as html in all clients supporting
this, but should also be displayed nicely in all correctly configured
text-based clients (like the one I am using).

Thanks a lot for any advice.

Regards

Malte

--
Malte Neumann
Institute of Structural Mechanics, University of Stuttgart, Germany