mails from hotmail

Hello all,

I have problems to read some mails coming from hotmail-users.
I think, the problem is , that the mails are send in the rtf-format.
But, when I convert the text with unrtf to plain text, the strange
symbols are not removed.

I know that microsoft has made a change so that all the mails are send
in rtf by default.
Its not so easy to ask all my email-contacts to change their settings.

Is there a possibility to read mails in rtf or html text with mutt as
plain text?
I think , Pine has no problem with such mails but mutt is much better.
What's the difference?

best regards
William Windels

--
LINUX is user friendly. It's just selective about who it's friends are.