Re: email text

* On 2004.08.11, in <20040811191152.GA11013@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
*       "Lennart Andersen" <lennart@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a weird problem, it started one week ago, when I receive some email
> from
> people it has --=20 or =20 in the text. I haven't installed anything 'I think'
> that could cause this...
>
> Have any-one see this before or better yet can it be fixed?

It sounds like you're being sent text with quoted-printable (QP)
encoding whose MIME headers do not indicate the QP encoding. Try adding
a Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable header to the message
(edit-message is esc-E, I think) and see if that changes the way mutt
displays it.

If so, it's an error on the sender's side.

--
 -D.    dgc@xxxxxxxxxxxx                               NSIT::ENSS
 The World Wide Web: proof that God exists, and is laughing at us.