OT: ssmtp problems

Hello,

Excuse me for this offtopic problem, but I could not solve it.
Basically, I want a different from line depending on the selected/current
mailbox. I managed to configure mutt, that is, the email it produces
is OK.
  The problem is that ssmtp does not send it with the from line from the
message,
even if I tried various combinations of FromLineOverride and hostname and so on.

So my question is: how to make ssmtp to use the from line from the message
(that mutt passes to it) instead of rewriting it with something else?

ssmtp is from debian source, configured and compiled with --prefix=$HOME/ssmtp
option,
if it matters.

Thanks for any help
B.

Toner, tintapatron, eredeti, utángyártott, töltőkészletek,
porok  . Akár ingyenes kiszállítással, 4200 típushoz!
Klikk ide: http://ad.adverticum.net/b/cl,1,6625,49703,69089/click.prm