Re: [Mutt] Inline PGP message and x-action woes

On Thu, Jul 29, 2004 at 07:00:46PM +0200, michael@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Maybe I am just getting at this from the wrong end... anyway, I would
> like to have Mutt automatically identify inline style PGP {encrypted,
> signed} messages as such, just like the PGP/MIME flavor. Let's face
> it, a lot of people who use broken operating systems (of which I need
> to communicate with many) also use broken MUAs that don't understand
> how to handle, much less send, PGP/MIME style messages properly.
>
> I set up three procmail recipes, like so:
>
>       :0 fB
>        *^^-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----$
>         | formail -i 'X-Action: pgp-encrypt'
>       :0 fB
>         | formail -i 'X-Action: pgp-sign'
>       :0 fB
>         | formail -i 'X-Action: pgp-keys'

I am still new to Mutt, but wouldn't something like this work?

  message-hook '~b ^-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----$'
'<check-traditional-pgp><Return>'

Perhaps this is not quite it, but the idea should be sound.

James

--
James P. Howard, II  --  howardjp@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.jameshoward.us/  --  202-390-4933