Re: can mutt 'zoom' ?

G'day Alex,

(Yay!  Another Aussie on the list!)

* Wilkinson, Alex <alex.wilkinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> [040727 17:32]:
> Does Mutt have anything similar to the 'zoom' functionality of pine ?

<Rant>
 Argh!  Try thinking for a minute.  This is a mutt users list, not
 pine users.  We don't use pine, heck I suspect some people haven't
 used pine!  When you ask a question TRY to help the people you are
 asking it to by EXPLAINING yourself.  What is Zoom, what do you want
 to do???
</Rant>

*Pant* *Pant* *Pant*

Short answer is "Yes!"

http://homepages.tesco.net/~J.deBoynePollard/FGA/questions-with-yes-or-no-answers.html

Seriously though - after my trolling through Google looking for Pine
and Zoom - try looking at the Limit function in mutt.

Hope that's what you are looking for!  :-)

Cheers,

S.