Re: UFF-8 Expert for arabic ?

On Wed 21-Jul-2004 at 23:34 +0200, Michelle Konzack wrote:

> I have more then 140 ttf's for the X-Window System, but not found any
> fonts which supports latin (de, en, fr, euro) with arabic and farsi.
>
> Can anyone of you tell me a Link where I get one ?

We maintain a couple of pages with fairly up-to-date links (for
Windows users, but you should find some relevant info):

    http://www.multikulti.org.uk/help/fa/
    http://www.multikulti.org.uk/help/ar/

..though surely mutt doesn't have bi-directional language support?
If I mail myself some utf-8 farsi text, mutt just displays it from
left-to-right like everything else.

--
Bruno