Re: treating O as N

On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 09:30:50AM EDT, Patrik Wallstrom wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Spiro Trikaliotis wrote:

> > Or: Sync the mailbox (default key: $), set it to read-only (default key:
> > %), and quit.
> >
> > But I thought your problem was that an imap daemon sets them to O?
>
> Both, actually. When I "accidentally" used an imap client to read
> mail, I want an easy way out with mutt later on, which ofcourse is my
> primary MUA.

$ grep -C1 mark_old ~/.mutt/muttrc | head -n -1
#This makes interoperability with SquirrelMail a lot easier:
set mark_old=no

As you can tell, unsetting $mark_old is an easy solution.  It's worth
noting that the variable name is a misnomer: it doesn't prevent Mutt
from marking the message old; it simply prevents Mutt from distinguishing
between a new message and an "almost new" message ;-)

Enjoy,
 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel