Re: Keybinding for Old messages

* Jerry VB <jerryvb@xxxxxxxxxxx> [02-06-2004 11:48]:

> How do I create a keybinding for old messages. After reading all of
> the new messages in say, my inbox, I'd like to have a key binding to
> take me to the first Old message in the inbox, or whatever mailbox I
> happen to be in. I'd like this to work just like the Tab key works for
> New messages. I'll eat egg if there's already one for this, I haven't
> been able to discover it yet.

The command <next-new-then-unread> will do what you want, and it is
bound by default to, yes indeed, Tab..

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

MISS, n.  The title with which we brand unmarried women to indicate
that they are in the market.  Miss, Missis (Mrs.) and Mister (Mr.) are
the three most distinctly disagreeable words in the language, in sound
and sense.  Two are corruptions of Mistress, the other of Master.
-Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"