browser beeps at me

Hey folks,

sorry for the barrage of email... but I'm having fun here.

At some point in the not-so-distant past, mutt started beeping at me
when I went into browser mode.  Presumably this has to do with some
error I made in configuring mutt, but I can't locate the error.  Is
there documentation somewhere that would tell me what gets called when
I go into the browser?  Are some hooks called, for instance, which
might produce an error (sometimes I get an error message "key not
bound" -- but not always!)?  Any other possibilities?

thx,

 .''`.       Matt Price
: :'  :      Debian User
`. `'`       & demi-geek