Re: Leave messages on server with MUTT

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 10:43:59AM +0800, mahua wrote:
> On Thu, May 27, 2004 at 07:50:38PM +0000, Job 317 wrote:
> > Hello list,
> >
> > I am comparing e-mail clients (graphical and console) and would like to
> > know whether MUTT has an option to leave messages on the mail server. I
> > cannot find a reference to this feature and Google gives me way too much
> > junk to sift through.
> >
> > Your help is kindly appreciated.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > JOB
> I use fetchmail

However in response to the OP you don't really need to use Google.
Just go to www.mutt.org and look at the mutt manual:-

 pop_delete

 Type: quadoption
 Default: ask-no

 If set, Mutt will delete successfully downloaded messages from the
 POP server when using the fetch-mail function. When unset, Mutt will
 download messages but also leave them on the POP server.

--
Chris Green (chris@xxxxxxxxxxx)