changing identity with different From:

Hi Folks :)

I am searching for a way changing my identity on keypress.
I figured out send-hook could do the thing but I would have to
change my "From: " before initiating the process writing a mail
pressing "m". Is that correct?

At the moment before sending I change my "From: " header with
macro compose 'F' "<edit-from><kill-line>me-<tab>"
at the moment.

But there are different headers to set also (Reply-To: for example)
and the signature when I am "on business" for example.

Is there a common sense way to do something like that?

Regards, Konsti