Notify

Hey,

I new to this list, so here is my first question!

I have some mail directories set up and it shows N when there is
a new mail in the folder, I go in and read the email and go out
and the N goes away. But when I start Mutt again the N is back!
How can I stop this.
Lennart Andersen
St Thomas, Ontario
landersen@xxxxxx

Software is math. There are only so many ways to write 1 + 1 = 2. If you
let math be patented, you are bound to choke off the ability to write
new software eventually, because programmers can't write without
eventually needing to write 1 + 1 = 2, and if they can only write it by
paying a toll to the big guys who can afford to patent 1 + 1 = 2, you've
limited who can write software and/or what they can write.
                      --Pamela Jones of Groklaw