Re: mutt and offlineimap

On Sat, Apr 24, 2004 at 02:45:05PM +0200, Kai Timmer wrote:
> Hello,
> i am using mutt with offlineimap to read my mail. The only problem is to
> say mutt that it has to execute offlineimap every x sec. Is there a way
> to do this ?

http://gopher.quux.org:70/devel/offlineimap/SVN/offlineimap.conf

        ########## Advanced settings
        # You can have offlineimap continue running indefinately, automatically
        # syncing your mail periodically.  If you want that, specify how
        # frequently to do that (in minutes) here.  You can also specify
        # fractional minutes (ie, 3.25).

        # autorefresh = 5

Regards,
  C.