Re: optional sleep before marking a message as "read" ?

Guilhem --

...and then Guilhem Bichot said...
%
% Hi,

Hi!

%
% Here's my question-from-a-dummy:

No problem; newbies are welcomed with open arms! :-)

I'll keep this very brief since I'm in a hurry: What's so wrong with
hitting 'N' to set the New flag on the mail and move to the next one
instead of just hitting 'j' to move down anyway?  [God didn't intend for
us to use arrow keys, so don't even go there.]  Not only do I have no
interest in something automatically marking my messages read for me, I
also don't have to worry about mutt having to maybe not do so.

HTH & HAND

The hurried curmudgeon,
:-D
--