Auto clearsign with gpg

Dear users,

I wonder how to get set up  my .muttrc file to get gpg auto clearsign my
outgoing messages?
I have folloving in config file:

set pgp_sign_command="gpg --no-verbose --batch --output -
--passphrase-fd 0 --ar
mor --detach-sign --textmode  %?a?-u %a? %f"
set pgp_clearsign_command="gpg --no-verbose --batch --output -
--passphrase-fd 0
 --armor --textmode --clearsign %?a?-u %a? %f"

and different gpg signatures are folder or better said outgoing email
address dependent.

so if "set gpg_autosign=" is set to "yes" so all my messages are
automaticaly signed. But I would preffer to automaticaly clearsign them.
Although I googled I was unable to point it out. Any help will be
appreciated.

Zbynek

--
If you cannot work with love but only with distaste it is better that you
should leave your work.