Re: maildir (was: Re: change the from based on mailbox...)

Re: Sam Carleton in <20040405181052.GD4153@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > > ~/Maildir/
> > > ~/Maildir/sales
> >
> > This is the broken design of an even more broken imap server.
> > Maildirs have _exactly_ three subdirs. cur, tmp and new.
> > Use normal directories to build up structure.
>
> Very interesting.  I think it is a difference in terminology.  I
> have created a number of maildir's under ~/Maildir, so that I can
> "change-folder" to another folder from within Mutt.  One of these
> folders is ~/Maildir/sales/.

"~/Maildir/" is also a maildir folder, but it has an additional subdir
"sales" in your example. You should change that to

        ~/Maildir/inbox/{tmp,new,cur}/  (main inbox)
        ~/Maildir/sales/{tmp,new,cur}/  (sales stuff)

Christoph
--
cb@xxxxxxxx | http://www.df7cb.de/