Re: Piping tagged messages to an external program

Hi Jens,

* Jens Kubieziel <mutt-user@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [05-04-2004 18:45]:

> I use spamassassins sa-learn to improve its detection rate. At the
> moment I pipe each message to sa-learn and save it to a spam folder.
> If there are 10+ spammails in my inbox it is to much work. ;-) So I
> want to tag all spammails, pipe them to sa-learn and save it to my
> spamfolder. How can I do that with a keybinding?

I use the following macro (on one line):

macro generic \eS ":push '<tag-prefix><pipe-message>formail -s sa-learn
--no-rebuild --spam
--single<enter><enter><tag-prefix><save-message>=spam<enter>" "mark as spam"

.. for which I am David T-G thankful, IIRC.

I run 'sa-learn --rebuild' in a nightly cron-job.

HTH,

--
René Clerc                      - (rene@xxxxxxxx) - PGP: 0x9ACE0AC7

No woman, no cry.