Re: Mark as unread

* juman <juman@xxxxxxxxx> [04-05-04 09:07]:
> Sometimes even though I have read an email I would like to mark it as
> unread so I remember to go back to it. But I haven't found any function
> for it?

? (brings up mutt help file for current area, pager/index)
  N           mark-as-new            toggle a message's 'new' flag
provided you have 'unset mark_old' in your ~/.muttrc, or

O           mark-as-old          (if you do not)

6.3.95.  mark_old   (from TFM)

  Type: boolean
  Default: yes

  Controls whether or not mutt marks new unread messages as old if you
  exit a mailbox without reading them.  With this option set, the next
  time you start mutt, the messages will show up with an "O" next to them
  in the index menu, indicating that they are old.

HOG # US1244711