Re: Multiple Keys for Encryption

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 09:31:52 AM -0700, Charles Curley
(charlescurley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> I have two keys for encryption, both for the same email address. I
> can select between them for signing with pgp_sign_as. Is there any
> way to select the key to be used for encryption?

You might want to try muttprofile ( should be
http://www.ratblast.net/muttprofile/) for this and many other similar
operations. It generalizes/interfaces with the folder hook approach
already suggested.

HTH,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

If they can get you asking the wrong question, the answers don't
matter.