folders option

I'm new to mutt, and I prefer to start mutt where it would read all the
folder in my $HOME/mail directory.  Right now, mutt just starts in inbox
and everytime I need to change directory I hit 'c' and '?' to list.

How do you start/set mutt to starts in $HOME/mail and lists all folders?
and is there like an 'list' command to list all the folders instead of
hitting 'c' and '?' to list all the time?

I've seen lots of .muttrc example, but I don't need anything that advance
yet, thanks in advance for your reply.

Regards,

- Mike