Re: add a column to the pager

On Tue, Mar 09, 2004 at 04:09:39AM EST, Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> On 2004-03-09 03:58:24 -0500, David Yitzchak Cohen wrote:

> > $ grep crap ~/.mutt/TODO [1]
> > Make procmail construct an "X-Label:" header, so I can replace all the
> > index crap with it.
>
> As for me, I already use it for something else; so this wouldn't be
> sufficient.

The other obvious option is to hack the source to add support for another
arbitrary header.  ("Luke, use the source!")

It's also worth noting that if you simply use the x-label header to hold
information for pattern matches, you can construct an x-label like this
instead (assuming your terminal is about 80 chars wide), and avoid having
to touch the source:

 |+|-+-|+| some_tag_to_match some_other_tag_to_match

 - Dave

Please visit this link:
http://rotter.net/israel