can't send to lists from mutt

For some reason I can't send mail from mutt to two Mandrake lists that
I'm subscribed to.  Comparing the headers of mail sent from mutt and
mail sent from evolution I see an extra "Received" line.  10.80.1.198 is
my gateway. I'm using Mandrake 10.0 and postfix.  According to the
postfix logs the messages are sent ok, and so far, it only happens with
the two Mandrake lists. Any ideas on what's happening and how I can fix
it? Thanks.

Evolution Headers:

mb-vopmail.dsl.net (Vircom SMTPRS 2.1.258) with ESMTP id
<B0011561003@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> for <flohagenATmontanadslDOTnet>; Wed,
3 Mar 2004 22:29:03 -0700

Mutt Headers:

Thu,  4 Mar 2004 09:56:52 -0700 (MST)