send-hook and procmailrc

Dear all,

I would like to configure a send-hook such that I can take an
action if and only if an email was sent to a single email
address.

For example, the send-hook should be triggered if the email goes to
john.doe@xxxxxxxxx only but not if there are other email addresses in
the To:, Cc:, or Bcc: field.

Is there any way to specify such an expression for a send-hook?
And if so, is there any possibility to configure the analogous within
procmailrc?  I mean, for example:
deliver the email to a mailbox if
- the email was sent from john.doe@xxxxxxxxx
- and only if the email was sent to ruf@xxxxxxxxx only, i.e. no other
  email addresses are found in To:, or Cc:.
I know the second question/request for help on regular expressions
is not really part of mutt -- but since the problem is analog, I
thought that maybe someone could help me there as well.

Thanks in advance for any help!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |