Re: gpg

Stephen Allen wrote:

The problem I'm having is that mutt can't seem to find my keys.
Err, don't feel bad. Most of the time I can't find my keys either.
Sorry, it's Sunday and I'm just not in the mood to RTFM or tweak config files. Uploading large quantities of beer seems infinitely prefereable. Oh dear, it seems likely I'll get banished from the list for this. WTH, live fast, die young, be a good looking corpse.
Regards,
-Colin

Today's Random silliness:
"Don't get stuck in a closet -- wear yourself out."Today's Random silliness:
Air is water with holes in it.