Re: insert recipient's name automatically

Hello René and Erich,

 On Wednesday, February 18, 2004 at 4:22:00 PM +0100, René Clerc wrote:

> * Erich Ruff <Erich_Ruff@xxxxxxxxxxx> [18-02-2004 15:49]:
>> insert automatically a salutation in the first line of my email like:
>> 'Hello MR. John Doe,' using the contents of the alias-file
> possible by setting $reverse_alias in combination with a proper
> $attribution.

    For this to work, you need the patch-1.3.25.sec.reverse_reply.1 from
Stefan `Sec` Zehl: It extends the $reverse_alias feature to your replies
("To:" field and attribution line).

Bye!    Alain.
--
When you post a new message, beginning a new topic, use the "mail" or
"post" or "new message" functions.