Re: Problems with save-hook

    Hi Nicolas :)

    I'm afraid I've called you 'Nicholas' in past messages. Sorry O:)

 * Nicolas Rachinsky <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:
> >     Only the first one works (I've tested changing the box it saves
> > to.) the rest simply got ignored. I haven't a 'default_hook', because
> > I want more control on matching and because I like it. I've tested
> > with other expressions, like '^.*Movement.*$', etc... so it doesn't
> > seems to be a problem with regex. How can I debug it?
> ~A _is_ a default hook.

    I was talking about the 'default_hook' variable, sorry O:)

> And IIRC then the first matching save-hook terminates the search
> (unlike e.g. folder-hooks). Try reversing the order of the hooks.

    Where in the manual can I consult the order of matching in the
hooks? Currently I don't know if the default hook must be the first
or the last :(

    Thanks for the info :)

    Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--